Liquid Brine Application
100% granular sodium chloride free
We are the area’s only 100% granular sodium chloride free deicing company. Targeting each storm’s unique characteristic allows us to efficiently use liquid applications and help reduce chlorides in runoff water and waterways.
Frequently Asked Questions
Granular salt is agitated using water to a precise salinity level. SV Enterprises makes it own liquid brine in house 24/7 throughout all snow events. Our brine is mixed with additives to control corrosion, tackify it to the pavement, and make it effective down to -35°F.
Effective Melting Temperature
- Liquid: -35°F
- Granular: 15°F
- Liquid: Electronically programmed to spray at predetermined widths at specific vehicle speed utilizing GPS and Bluetooth technology.
- Granular: Spun from a spinner and bounces randomly.
- Liquid: Reduces chlorides by 75%
- Granular: High amounts necessary that are allowed to run into stormwater systems greatly effecting the environment.
- Liquid: Contains a corrosion inhibitor.
- Granular: Can cause rust when mixed with water and air.